Formulate Your Own Strategic Recommendations
For a problem you think needs fixing .....
1. Conceive a clever solution.
2. Describe the problem & your suggested solution.
Tip: visualise how it would work & present your thoughts in a logical format.
3. Enhance your words with pictures etc.
4. Consider the basic steps needed to implement it.
5. Encapsulate your argument with a recommendation, starting with “That .....”
Tip: target the people, organisations, and things required to make it happen.
6. See previous recommendations for comparison.